Accidents in an American State

If you have been injured or had an accident in any of the States in the USA you may be able to claim personal injury compensation under the law of that State or, in some cases, the State of the person or company  who caused the accident.


Are you one of the millions of English people who travel to the USA every year?


Unfortunately, some of us who visit America become involved in an accident. The silver lining to this is that you may be able to bring a claim for personal injury compensation under the law of one of the American States. Each State has different personal injury laws and the amount of damages you could be awarded will vary from State to State. Also, the States have different time limits for commencing a personal injury claim.

If you have been injured in an accident in the USA please contact us to see if we are able to help.


Accidents in the USA (a part of the law firm SheridanLaw LLP), 16 Princeton Mews, 167-169 London Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 6PT,
Tel: 020 8541 1181 | Fax: 020 8549 7794 | DX 200911, New Malden |
SheridanLaw LLP is Limited Liability Partnership registered in England & Wales under number OC360693
and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 555584